Friday 1 April 2011

Draft Design for Advertisment

 For my Mother and Father advertisment. I looked at this advert which shows the features of the car in their planning stage, creating the car.
Since my project is about logistics, it involves a lot of vehicles.


I decided to try and re-creatre this design in my own style using this picture. This picture is of CP&K Mooney transport and is a more modern truck than some of the others i have images of. 

For the design. I had drawn the truck with basic detail. Then I cut up small pieces of paper and stuck them on top of certain places. I then drew on the pieces of paper, drawing what was underneigh in more detail and zoomed in.
I like this sketch because it successfuly proved that doing this large scale is possible and gives me a guide to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment