Wednesday 2 March 2011

Update: For my FMP, I have chosen to work around the theme of my family tree. My Family have a long history of working in logistics which started with my great, great Grandfather.

I will create 5 posters showing each generation of the family business.  Each showing a truck from that generation.



For my research I will:
  • Collect old photos releated to my family tree
  • Get names of people and companys
  • Logo research
  • Advertisment research
  • Research Photography and typography artists
For my development I will:
  • Develop my first poster experimenting with various medias
  • Create a poster using typography
  • Explore the use of infographics
For my final:

Update: I will create a series of posters and put them into a timeline format. 








For my FMP, I have chosen to work around the theme of my family tree. My Family have a long history of working in logistics which started with my great, great Grandfather.
I will show my family tree using Animation. The Design would be in the format of a Heraldy website and would show all the members of the family who owned a logistic company. The information would include the companys names, the owner, and a photo.
For my research I will:
  • Collect old photos releated to my famil tree
  • Get names of people and companys
  • Logo research
  • Advertisment research
 For my development, Iwill:
  • Create a Infographics showing the family tree and the companys
  • A logo design for the website final
  • A Font styled around my familys logistics
  • Advertisment for the website
  • Illustration of the trucks
For my Final...



No comments:

Post a Comment