Monday 9 May 2011

David Hockney

Image has been taken at different perspectives and then put together to create a abstract image of a chair. The design does not recreate the chair exactly with every detail but rather creates a abstract perspective and even repeats areas of the chair.
For me, this image is a successful photo collage which has radically changed a ordinary photo perspective of a chair. The layout has also been successful in creating a abstract frame to the image.
This image has been taken from different perspectives then pieced together to re-construct the image. The design reminds me of cubist art and is a successful example of photo collages.
This design has changed the perspective of what a ordinary photo of this road would have been. The buildings and the grass have different colours and shapes pieced together through this photo collage. It also reminds me of google maps street view.


This image has been taken from different perspectives and put together to create a new image. This design captures the emotions and movement of the family playing scrabble. 
This is my favorite of David Hockney's work because of the way it captures the emotion of the people and tells a story. The shape of the design also abstract and not a ordinary boxed off image. His work has had a influence on me and I will adapt his style into my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment