Thursday 16 June 2011

Areas considered for the Show

I had considered hanging my posters here from the roof in a accordion format. 

I had also considered hanging them here from the roof. Going forward through the roof like a timeline.

Another format would have been to put them vertically going down. I think it would have been appropriate here because of the glass window being transparent like the effects on my design.


I had considered hanging my posters here from the roof in a accordion format, then below in the glass case could have been my zine.

I have chosen the tunnel as my location for my posters. The reason being, its a secluded area of the feed studio which you can walk down. This makes it perfect for my designs as the viewer will be able to interact with my work by walking through the tunnel which is almost like walking down a timeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment