Thursday 16 June 2011

Final 4

This is the Early design. I photocopied the original image zoomed in. Then i re-pieced them together to create a new image. I tried to keep the shape there so it can be identified as a truck.

I then took a photo of the image and put it in photoshop. Like previous designs I applied the blending effect soft light. I then duplicated the image six times and moved them about. The purpose of this is to make the truck look extended to visually represent time.


With my design, I then used the background trimmings to create a abstract shape on it. I cut the trimmings shape to follow the shape of the image. When i applied one of the blending modes, this 'rusty' colour was created. I then applied it to the whole of this design because I think the 'rusty' colour is a could representation of age.
I really like the result of this final. The colour is helping to deliver the message about time. The layout is my favourite because the duplicated image connects and flows much better than the others.
However, the background it does not work with the image. The grey is too dominant with this image which has lots of transparency. 

No comments:

Post a Comment