Thursday 16 June 2011

Final Outcome Layout Mockups

For my show. I had considered putting it above on the roof. The tunnel area being so secluded, its like a timeline, so when viewing my posters, it will be like walking down a timeline. I has also considered positioning them so that the further you go, the more the image rotates and will end on the roof.
However, after analysing the area. I come to the conclusion that there is not enough head room for the posters and will cause problems.


Another layout would be the posters spread across both walls. Right at the back would be the oldest of the generations. After reviewing the idea, I concluded that it may be hard to read the direction of the timeline.


Another layout would be lying flat on the roof. But i will not use this idea as people might not even realise its there. it also would mean people would have to look up while walking up the entrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment