Thursday 16 June 2011

Final 5

This is the Early design. I photocopied the original image zoomed in. Then i re-pieced them together to create a new image. I tried to keep the shape there so it can be identified as a truck.

I then brought it into the computer and cleaned it up. From here I applied the blending effects the same as the other designs. Using the soft light blending mode. I Duplicated the image three times and moved them about to create a transparent look. I adjusted the images to make the truck still visible and make the truck look longer, to try and visually represent time.


Using the cuttings from around the image, I put it on top of the image and cut off the square edges. The way i cropped it is done to follow the shape of the image. The way its positioned is to make the truck stand out. The main bulk of the truck is untouched by the background cuttings which makes it stand out as the dominant colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment