Thursday 16 June 2011

Final 3

This is the Early design. I photocopied the original image zoomed in. Then i re-pieced them together to create a new image. I tried to keep the shape there so it can be identified as a truck. In my opinion this design does not work because it is missing too much detail. 


I then applied the blending tool, soft light like my previous designs. I then duplicated the image three times and moved them about. I adjusted them to make the image look extended as a visual to represent time. It has a bronze look to the design which could be a good indication of its age. Bronze being the oldest(bronze age comparison). Using the background trimmings from the image I created a abstract shape around the image. The I cut it to make it follow the image shape.


I then applied type which highlights the main information I want the poster to say. I resized different parts of the type depending on the importance of the message. The date being the biggest, so its visible and creates consistency with my other posters. 
I feel that this design successful due to it not being consistent with the other posters. I feel the colour and shape of the trimmings are not consistent with the other posters and take away from the truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment